Am Sonntag, den 19.02.2006, 21:13 -0800 schrieb Mike Mestnik:
> There have been no new snapshots since the 6th.

Yes. The snapshot build is currently done against Xorg 6.9, which is
broken with the latest Mesa and won't be fixed because the monolithic
Xorg tree is officially dead. I'm working (slowly) on making a snapshot
build for the modular Xorg tree. It may take one or two weeks till I
finish up the scripts.

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |