Hi,

I'm working on a new DRI snapshot build system that uses the modular
Xorg tree for building core components and DDX drivers. I have it
working and am theoretically ready to upload new snapshots. There is
only one catch.

The old snapshots used to include a LICENSE file from the monolithic
tree: xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/doc/LICENSE. I can't find that file
anywhere in the modular trees. The COPYING file in the xserver/xorg
module is only a placeholder. I don't feel good about distributing
snapshots without any license statement. So I am going to include the
following LICENSE file:

8<------------------------------------------------------------------

DRI snapshots are a compilation of many sources that are covered by
different open-source licenses. Refer to the respective sources for
details.

DRM: http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/dri/drm/
Xorg: http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/xorg/
Mesa: http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/mesa/Mesa/

Comments? Advice? Flames?

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |