> I have not rebuilt xserver, however I looked into cvs today and I noticed :
>
> "Stop using xf86PciInfo.h, instead use a local copy of the PCI IDs
>         we need in atipciids.h so we can update the ATI driver independently
>         of the server when new chips are added"
>
> Well that did help... partly since I do not see previous error message, but
> the new one says:
>
> radeon_exa.c: In function `RADEONGetOffsetPitch':
> radeon_exa.c:160: error: structure has no member named `pixmapPitchAlign'
> radeon_exa.c:163: error: structure has no member named `pixmapOffsetAlign'
> In file included from radeon_exa.c:334:

  .../...

The EXA APIs changed in xserver CVS HEAD. So either you update your
xserver too, or you can use the newly created ati-1-0-0-branch of the
radeon driver which should build with the old server (it's aimed at
producing a bug fixed version that will build/install with existing 7.0
servers).

The fix for the PCI IDs should be in the branch

Ben.