It looks like adding indirect acceleration added a new function to the
loader that is used by libglx.so. So the new libglx won't work with
older Xservers and I will have to build a new Xserver binary for
snapshots/extras or add the Xserver to the snapshots. Yay!

The problem with that is that the default ModulePath, RgbPath etc. I
build with will only work with either one of Xorg 6.9 or 7.0, but not
both. Hmm ... testing the latest and greatest stuff is getting messier.

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |