On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 01:34:45 +0300, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 01:10:46AM +0200, Tino Keitel wrote:
> > Thanks, but how can I check it out?
> >
> > $ cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs/xorg co -r ati-1.0-branch
> > driver/xf86-video-ati
> > cvs checkout: warning: cannot open /cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/val-tags read/write:
> > Permission denied
> > cvs [checkout aborted]: no such tag ati-1.0-branch
>
> Unfortunately the error message is really stupid, but what CVS is really
> trying to tell you is that you should be using ati-1-0-branch, not
> ati-1.0-branch.
>
> Also, anoncvs.freedesktop.org is the canonical CVS server, rather than
> cvs.freedesktop.org.

Thanks.

Is this branch supposed to build fine? I got several errors here.

1. In autogen.sh:

Makefile.am:24: BUILD_LINUXDOC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL

2. While running configure:

checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
./configure: line 19359: syntax error near unexpected token `RANDR,'
./configure: line 19359: `XORG_DRIVER_CHECK_EXT(RANDR, randrproto)'

Regards,
Tino