On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 11:00 +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 10:38 +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> > With an r300 DRI checked out a couple of days ago I get a SEGV with the
> > backtrace below, I will try updating from CVS and looking at it more
> > closely later as I find some time...
>
> Same with current CVS, will investigate later unless you fix it in the
> meantime :)

Ok, I got bitten by the build system again...

Checking out a fresh mesa source tree, doing a make linux-dri-ppc in it,
what hapens is that

 - mesa bits are built using <GL/internal/*.h> includes from the source
tree
 - DRI bits are built using <GL/internal/*.h> includes from the install
prefix (the distro basically)

Of course, they didn't match, thus I end up with non-matching GLcontext
structure among others...

I'm not sure at this point what's going on with the Makefiles

Ben.