Jacek Poplawski wrote:
I build Quake3 from source and on my r300 Mesa CVS falls into indirect rendering just after video mode initialization (tried both SDL GL and GLX drivers). I thought that stencil is the reason, but disabling it didn't help. There are no "r300 warnings" visible (there are in Cube, which also disables hardware acceleration, but the reason in Cube is line smoothing).

Does it fail to load libGL? I dunno what exact version of the game the source is, but it might miss the RTLD_GLOBAL flag when loading libGL.

Roland