Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
>>> If there are no objections, I'll commit this in a few days.
>> Wouldn't it be simpler to just change t_src to always apply
>> src->NegateBase? I can't see a need for that "src->NegateBase ?
>> VSF_FLAG_ALL : VSF_FLAG_NONE", as the mesa parser sets all 4 bits anyway
>> when "normal" instructions are parsed. The code would both be smaller
>> and faster :-). (t_src_scalar OTOH cannot be changed.)
>
> That won't work for NV vertex programs. nvvertparse.c sets NegateBase to
> either GL_TRUE or GL_FALSE.
Ah right didn't think about support for NV_vertex_program.

> If they'd use 0xf (== VSF_FLAG_ALL) and 0x0 as NV fp and ARB vp/fp do,
> it would work indeed :)
> Maybe nvvertparse.c should be changed? Setting a GLuint bitfield to
> GL_TRUE seems a bit weird :)
Yes a bit strange indeed. I think that's because NegateBase used to be a
boolean once upon a time (nv_vp does not support extended swizzle). I
think it should be ok to change. There are some references to NegateBase
in nv_vp related files where that would make a difference, but I think
that this is all unused code which tried to do arb_vp with the nv_vp code.

Roland