I am trying to run http://maniadrive.raydium.org/ on Radeon 9800 with Mesa CVS.
3D view in the menu background works, but when I want to play I see:

*********************************WARN_ONCE*********************************
File r300_vertexprog.c function r300_translate_vertex_shader line 564
Ran out of temps, num temps 13, us 12
File r300_vertexprog.c function t_dst_index line 178
Unknown output 13
mania_drive.static: tnl/t_vb_arbprogram.c:1249: run_arb_vertex_program: Assertion `p' failed.

Is there a way to disable vertex programs?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies