Hi,

I want to cleanup a bit the r300 code, there is a lot of dead
code. I also would like to use unified indenting rules and
function naming rules.

For indenting rules i personnaly use the linux kernel ones,
iirc this was the original indenting choosed by Nicolai.
Anyway, we can use another if people prefer another one
(as long as the indenting you propose is not severly broken).

For function name i think that r300DoSomething is for
function called by mesa and r300_do_otherthings is for
internal driver function at leat this is my guess from looking
at i915 driver :)

Can we also move things from vertex_shader.h to r300_vertexprog.h
thus having consistent naming. Doing this might need cvs
manipulation if we want to preserve history. Maybe we could
hold one this until a migration to another revision system (git ? ;))

best,
Jerome Glisse