On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 08:59 +0700, Angka H. K. wrote:
> I have drm source about a week ago on FreeBSD 7.
>
> My compilation failed on i915_dma.c line 405, the compiler complain
> about pdev not define. The defination looks like this
> "dev->pdev->device ". There is no pdev defined at drm_device structure
> I think.

Yes, the code is currently broken on FreeBSD.  However, given that
FreeBSD (so far) lacks GART support for the G965 support added in
current DRM code compared to the last merge to FreeBSD, that's probably
a priority to add before fixing the DRM.  I'm working on that.

--
Eric Anholt                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]