Simen Thoresen wrote:
> Hi Nouveau- (and other cheap PCI and PCIe -graphics users)
>
> I have several PCI and PCIe tracers available through my employer, and
> will be able to purchase low-end versions of modern video-cards
> (preferably PCI versions, but possibly PCIe versions as well) for
> machines that will run both Windows and Linux. I'll probably have time
> to perform simple tests and grabs with these cards if I have something
> to look for. Please note that I am not a hardware (or software)
> developer, so I'll be learning to use the grabbers as we go along :-)
>
> Would any of you benefit from this?

Hello,

Thanks for your offer. That would surely be interesting, although it
might generate huge logs.

We have a number of tools that can achieve similar tasks (and which we
can run at home, so as not to annoy someone else) , se we can probably
get around it for now. However, PCI tracers are very useful when tracing
weird bugs, so I might contact you at a later point. And if other
nouveau devs are interested, I'll let them jump in :)

Stephane