David Nielsen wrote:
> Dear Nouveau developers
>
> It is my pride and honor on behalf of myself and 1247 other pledgers (as
> of current writing) to formally offer up the sum of ~10.000$ in the form
> of 1248 pledges of at least 10$ each.
>
> It is entirely up to you, the nouveau developers, if you want to accept
> this donation and if so what you elect to do with the money. We offer it
> up without strings attached though naturally with the hope that
> it goes towards easing your lives a bit and help the world reap the
> benefits of your hard labor as soon as possible.
>
> There are boring technical details to take care of in regards to the
> actual donations to take place and should you elect to take this offer I
> will do my best to be helpful in working them out.
>
> I know this pledge drive has caused both trouble and confusion for you
> all, for that I personally apologize as well.
>
> Thank you for your hard work.
>
> Kind regards,
> David Nielsen

Hello,

I just wanted to thank you and all the pledgers on behalf of other
nouveau developers and myself.
We're not quite sure how we are going to spend all that money yet (maybe
on hardware, but even then that's a lot of hardware), but we'll setup a
page with our plans when we have made our minds.

Stephane