On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 17:10 +0100, Orczykowski, Juergen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we would like to use your drivers in our software. While debugging we
> found a bug in calculating the ring_space.

This is for the Linux kernel frame buffer driver, not the DRI drivers.

You should post this to the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
alias as documented in the MAINTAINERS file in the Linux kernel source.

> If there is less then RING_MIN_FREE available in the ring buffer,
> dinfo->ring_space is set to a big value forcing wait_ring to return.
>
> We have attached a possible solution to solve this bug.
>
> <<intelfbhw.c>>

Also note that changes should be supplied as a patch diff from the
original file, not the complete file itself otherwise the changes can't
be easily reviewed.

--
Alan.

"One must never be purposelessnessnesslessness."