On 3/18/07, Brian Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All the Glean tests that check for specific rendering results already
> have an error margin.
>
> Can you be more specific about which tests are failing and how the error
> margin might need to be changed?
>
> -Brian

I previously replied (but forgot to CC the list) about this; I think the
precision error I saw in the examples on the piglet site wasn't really a
precision error as one of the components was 1 instead of 0 and I didn't see
this. I was probably half asleep and only looked at the first 3 components or
something.

Anyway, seems it's not a problem. :)