> This change breaks xdriinfo (and thus driconf) because the symbol is no
> longer exported from the driver binary.
>
> Does the attached patch fix it? (You'll have to make sure the *_dri.so
> get regenerated by the patched mklib)

You are right, xdriinfo can not find any options for drivers. It seems that we
have bigger problem - we can not have 2 extern declarations because one driver
always get option from second, but at the same time we need to export the
option list. I don't see a simple solution now... mix the names?
__driConfigOptions_radeon? But then we will need to change xdriinfo and
possibly other things. Do you have any idea?

Regards,
Michael Widlok