Hi,

I've restarted the periodic generation of doxygen HTML documentation
from the Mesa's git repository:

- Mesa (master branch) documentation is being generated weekly into
http://dri.freedesktop.org/doxygen/mesa/
- Gallium (gallium-0.1 branch) documentation is being generated
nightly into http://dri.freedesktop.org/doxygen/gallium/

The old http://people.freedesktop.org/~jrfonseca/gallium link is just
a symlink to the later.

In Gallium source code, doxygen tags are not being used
systematically, and often there is no documentation other than the
code itself. On the other hand the Gallium code generally reads quite
well by itself, and I've configured doxygen in such way that the HTML
output is a nice source code browser. I've also enhanced the welcome
page with better starting points.

For reference, the scripts used to generate this live in
annarchy.freedesktop.org:/home/jrfonseca/scripts/doxygen-{mesa,gallium}.cron.

José