Hello all.  I've just gotten a motherboard with the AMD 780G chipset with
integrated Radeon 3200 graphics.  I can't get dri to work under netbsd-current
amd64 or ubuntu 8.04 desktop edition i386.  I tried some minor tweaking to the
netbsd dri sources (which are lagging a bit behind dri head)  after looking at
the latest revisions to the dri sources, but to no avail.  I'd be willing to
test any patches or help in any other way I can.  Thanks!

<<Carlos>>
<<qvidnvnc>>

Below is my latest attempt, a tweak to drm_pciids.h and radeon_drv.h
to the former, tried each of the following on its own:
{0x1002, 0x9610, CHIP_LAST|RADEON_IS_IGP|, "ATI Radeon HD 3200 (AMD 780G)"}, \

{0x1002, 0x9610, CHIP_RS780|RADEON_IS_IGP|RADEON_NEW_MEMMAP, "ATI Radeon HD
3200 (AMD 780G)"}, \

{0x1002, 0x9610, CHIP_RS780|RADEON_IS_IGP|RADEON_NEW_MEMMAP|RADEON_IS_IGPGART,
"ATI Radeon HD 3200 (AMD 780G)"}, \

to the latter enum radeon_family :
CHIP_RS780,

The error I get when trying to start Xorg with compiz is:
(EE) RADEON(0): [pci] Could not map ring
(EE) RADEON(0): [pci] PCI failed to initialize. Disabling the DRI.
compiz (core) - Fatal: No GLXFBConfig for default depth, this isn't going to
work.
compiz (core) - Error: Failed to manage screen: 0
compiz (core) - Fatal: No manageable screens found on display :0