From: Yves-Alexis Perez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Huge wakeups number from i1915
Date:   Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:48:21 +0100

Hi, I have a problem with 2.6.28-rc6-00209-g6a12141. Not sure if I
should mail to acpi@ or drm.

From time to time (I noticed this resuming from hibernation, but it just
appeared without that), I get huge wakeups from i915 module, and huge
power consumption on my Thinkpad T61 with intel 965:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]: sudo powertop -d
PowerTOP 1.10    (C) 2007, 2008 Intel Corporation

Collecting data for 15 seconds

Cn                Avg residency
C0 (cpu running)        (60,9%)
C0                0,0ms ( 0,0%)
C1                0,0ms ( 0,0%)
C2                0,0ms (39,1%)
C4                0,0ms ( 0,0%)
P-states (frequencies)
Wakeups-from-idle per second : 41769,4  interval: 15,0s
Power usage (ACPI estimate): 33,1W (0,9 hours)
Top causes for wakeups:
  99,8% (85712,2)       <interrupt> : [EMAIL PROTECTED]:0000:00:02.0

Not sure what I can do about this but it's a bit painful when running on
battery :/

If I need to provide more info or ask on another list, please say so :)

Cheers and thanks,
--
Yves-Alexis