Concerning my earlier email concern DRM versioning,  how does the version in
the following Xorg.0.log text relate to the DRM version in the kernel and
libdrm:

        Kernel DRM version: 8.0.0
        and I can work with versions 5.0.x - 7.x.x
        Please update either this 2D driver or your kernel DRM.
        Disabling DRI.

Charles Johnson
Ultra-Mobility Group
UPSG Architecture