Does anyone remember why we've only done macro tiling on the radeon
for the color buffer so far?

I've been playing with tiling under KMS and I've added back macro
tiling for the front/back buffers and it seems to run fine, however
micro tiling the front buffer gives me corrupt pixmaps from X on it.

I'm not sure if this is a limitation of the blitter (I'm setting the
correct bits in the SRC/DST) but since we've never tried to microtile
the front buffer before I thought someone might remember why.

The chip can definitely scan it out properly, it just appears as if
the blits get messed up.

Dave.