Hi all,

Please ignore this patch because it doesn't work as advertised:

a) Under some circumstance it doesn't do what it claims to do.
b) When it does what it claims to do it hangs the chip on drm-intel-next.

_But_ completely disabling this stuff yields a black screen when enabling
the overlay. Looks like I've missed yet another cache flush. I've hacked
up a fix which seems to work, here, but I'd like to give it some more
testing.

Yours, Daniel

--
Daniel Vetter