Hello Sirs:
    Based on the comment for my previous submission for VIA UniChrome DRM, we
modify our code as the following patch. They are
1. Add support for ACPI suspend/resume issue.
2. Add an interfaces for communication with ddmpeg and v4l.
3. Fix video hang issue caused by verification function.
These patches are based on 2.6.32-rc5.
Please kindly help to check. And please kindly integrate it into mainline if
it's OK.

Thanks and Best Regards
Bruce C. Chang(張祖明)
VIA Technologies, Inc.
Address: 1F, 531, Chung-Cheng Road, Hsin-Tien, 231 Taipei
Tel: +886-2-22185452 Ext 7323
Mobile: +886-968343824
Fax: +886-2-22186282
Skype: Bruce.C.Chang