On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 6:48 AM, James Simmons <jsimm...@infradead.org> wrote:

>> > I tested it as well with the both my 3Dfx driver that I wrote with KMS and
>> > the nouveau driver. We just need to make sure that the patches end up in
>> > the drm-next tree or these patches will be lost when drm-next gets merged
>> > to linus tree.
>>
>> IMHO this patch should end up in current (2.6.32) kernel and we should
>> send it to stable ML.
>
> Honestly I like to see it there as well.

I have them queued for drm-next already at least locally, I wasn't aware
they were suitable for final, I didn't get a chance to really test them until
last week and make sure they didn't hide any side effects. I can
ask for them to go to stable when the merge window opens, I think
its too late for final.

Dave.