2009/11/30 Alex Deucher <alexdeuc...@gmail.com>:
> This enables the use of interrupts on r6xx/r7xx hardware. Interrupts
> are implemented via a ring buffer.  The GPU adds interrupts vectors to
> the ring and the host reads them off in the interrupt handler.  The
> interrupt controller requires firmware like the CP.  This firmware
> must be installed and accessible to the firmware loader for interrupts
> to function.

I've put DRM_INFO on D1 vblank.

I modprobe radeon and don't see a one message. I start KDE and then I
see messages for something about 60 seconds. After that random amount
on time they stop appearing.

I've done # cat radeon_fence_info and noticed my
rdev->fence_drv.emited is empty. I think it was working fine before
patch, however let me double check that tomorrow.

--
Rafał