Christian, I'd like to rebase your patches, correct some minor issue
with timer and try to post it.

I'm looking into your patch
0001-drm-radeon-kms-fix-HDMI-auto-detection.patch

Could you explain somehow please, why do you need to store EDID
per-encoder? What is wrong with (struct edid
*)connector->edid_blob_ptr?

Also could you btw. sum up state of your last-published:
0002-drm-radeon-kms-HDMI-support-for-R600-KMS.patch
? I know of course it does not support RV7x0 which is problematic for
now. But except that is there something we need to change in this
patch before commiting?

I'd appreciate some help, explanations :)

--
Rafał