On Tuesday 15 December 2009, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> On Monday 14 December 2009, Jesse Barnes wrote:
> > This patch removes the suspect portion of the dynamic clock control
> > code.  Hopefully it'll be as stable as powersave=0 in your config
> > (assuming powersave=0 works :).
>
> Ok, great! The machine is still running  fine with powersave=0 so
> far. I'll try your patch after some more uptime.

It's working fine so far, no more crashes, but I supposed this effectively
disables the power saving on my card again, right?

I should probably mention that this machine has had stability problems
before and showed single-bit memory corruption, but that problem
has disappeared after I installed bigger CPU and northbridge coolers
and increased the voltage slightly.

        Arnd