Subject: [ANNOUNCE] libdrm 2.4.17
To: xorg-annou...@lists.freedesktop.org
CC: dri-de...@lists.freedesktop.org

The experimental radeon API changed a lot, still experimental,
but I don't think it'll break incompatability again after this.

This also adds the dirty interface for vmwgfx that is upstream now.

Ben Skeggs (3):
      nouveau: move reloc code down, nothing to see here
      nouveau: Use drmIoctl so we restart ioctl on EINTR or EAGAIN
      nouveau: remove delayed kernel bo creation

Chris Wilson (2):
      intel: Expect caller to guarantee thread-safety of bo during reloc
      intel: Clear virtual after failing to mmap_gtt.

Dave Airlie (3):
      radeon: straighten out the API insanity.
      radeon: fix BO null check, should be in higher level fn
      libdrm 2.4.17

Jakob Bornecrantz (4):
      Bring dirty code from old branch
      Change the dirty ioctl a bit and comment it
      Change the number on the dirty ioctl to match upstream
      Ignore config.h.in

Jerome Glisse (1):
      radeon: Use drmIoctl so we restart ioctl on EINTR or EAGAIN

Jesse Barnes (4):
      drm/i915: add GETPARAM request for page flipping
      Bump libdrm version to 2.4.16 for page flipping
      Bump event context structure version for page flipping
      modetest: fix build error due to page_flip_handler name change

Kristian Høgsberg (5):
      libdrm: add libdrm support for page flip ioctl
      modetest: add pageflip test case to modetest
      Add RELEASING to document the release process
      modetest: Error out if pageflipping is requested but not available
      Be less chatty in drmSetMaster/drmDropMaster

git tag: 2.4.17

http://dri.freedesktop.org/libdrm/libdrm-2.4.17.tar.bz2
MD5:  667d81f993f7fd8a1b1b1b830a28a748  libdrm-2.4.17.tar.bz2
SHA1: 52f12fc75ecf3d0c2e89579b7454f040ac515aa6  libdrm-2.4.17.tar.bz2

http://dri.freedesktop.org/libdrm/libdrm-2.4.17.tar.gz
MD5:  6eeeb332ca9d296663bb5b38ab362013  libdrm-2.4.17.tar.gz
SHA1: 567415a179ece2f20fd946853dd0b5432c24f01b  libdrm-2.4.17.tar.gz