On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 1:56 AM, Jerome Glisse <jgli...@redhat.com> wrote:
> If an error happen in r600_blit_prepare_copy report it rather
> than WARNING and keeping execution. For instance if ib allocation
> failed we did just warn about but then latter tried to access
> NULL ib ptr causing oops. This patch also protect r600_copy_blit
> with a mutex as otherwise one process might overwrite blit temporary
> data with new one possibly leading to GPU lockup.

Did you boot this to X on any relevant hw?

it totally fails to start gdm here on my r600 card.

I'm assuming because you now never pin the shader object at all from
what I can see, since _startup gets called before blit_init.

Please no more crap like this unless you are doing
serious boot testing on it.

>        radeon_bo_unref(&rdev->r600_blit.shader_obj);
> +       rdev->r600_blit.shader_obj = NULL;
>  }

And WTF? ^^^ you wrote radeon_bo_unref you should
know what it does.

Dave.