Am Dienstag 23 Februar 2010 18:58:18 schrieb Hendrik Sattler:
> Am Dienstag 23 Februar 2010 18:49:24 schrieb Hendrik Sattler:

Ok, another summary (audio always means via seperate analog cable, not via
HDMI):
1. TV connected before booting: 1080p, no audio
2. TV connected after boot but before X (or X is restarted): 1080p, audio
3. TV connected while X is running: no 1080p, audio

Situation 1 is probably due to the fact that the HDMI connection is not
reset/renegotiated as the TV always shows a picture. The TV probably still
"thinks" that audio is provided via HDMI and thus ignores the analog cable.

The difference between situation 2 and 3 is strange. Somehow, X can detect the
modes better at start than at runtime. Shouldn't both behave exactly the same?

Thanks

Hendrik