Thanks to Jean for helping me with the i2c stuff.  I've attached
Jean's bit algo patch as my radeon patch depends on it.  I'm not sure
how we want to get that one upstream (either via drm or i2c).
Previously, the radeon drm registered i2c buses using the radeon algo
which would use either the hw i2c engine or bit banging depending on
the bus in question (some are hw capable, others are not, some chips
don't have support for their hw engines yet, etc.).  The tricky part
was that the radeon i2c bit buses require some gpio magic before and
after a transaction which bit algo didn't previously support.
Unfortunately, it exposed the internal bit algo bus as well we as the
radeon algo bus which is bad.  With these patches, if the hw engine is
supported, we use the radeon algo, if not, we use bit algo directly
with the pre/post_xfer functions to fix up the gpios.  I've tested on
several radeons, but more tested would be nice.

Alex