On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:19:13PM +0100, Daniel Vetter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> All new patch pile to make radeon_asic.h into a real header file. Now all
> the asic structs are gathered in the new radeon_asic.c file.
>
> Tested on my rv570.
>
> I've also added a new patch that gathers all r100 specific declarations
> into radeon_asic.h (at least where it makes sense). This is just an example
> to convince Jerome that radeon_asic.h might not be totally useless ;)
>
> Again, comments higly welcome.
>
> Yours, Daniel

I would merge patch 1 & 2 into a single patch, also i think you
include radeon_asic.h at top of radeon.h so everyfile would also
include radeon_asic.h that would be simplier than adding include
to file and reduce the likelyhood to forget doing so in the future.
(you might need to add forward declaration like struct radeon; at
top of radeon_asic.h no biggy thought).

Cheers,
Jerome