These patches include the following fixes:
- Drop some more safe regs that userspace shouldn't hit
- Shader constant base regs need relocs.  This allows us to use
constant buffers rather than the constant register file.
Also we don't want userspace to be able to set arbitrary
mc addresses for the const caches.
- Track SQ_CONFIG so we know whether userspace is using
the constant register file or constant buffers.
- bump the UMS/KMS version numbers

It'd be nice to get these into 2.6.34.

Alex