On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 07:27:27PM -0400, Marcos A. Di Pietro wrote:
> > That's pretty obviously not going to apply properly, you have line-wrapp
> > on.  You can't cut-and-paste patches into gmail, see
> > Documentation/email_clients.txt for details.
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > greg k-h
> >
> I'm so sorry about that. I already read it and configured Thunderbird as
> recommended. I just forgot to turn line wrap off.

That worked, as this line shows :)

But you put the patch at the end of the email, I can't do anything with
it, I need it as a "clean" email, something I don't have to edit by hand
when applying.

Also...

> -static void EThCSGetPktInfo(struct bcm_mini_adapter *Adapter, PVOID
> pvEthPayload, struct bcm_eth_packet_info *pstEthCsPktInfo);
> -static bool EThCSClassifyPkt(struct bcm_mini_adapter *Adapter, struct
> sk_buff* skb, struct bcm_eth_packet_info *pstEthCsPktInfo, struct
> bcm_classifier_rule *pstClassifierRule, B_UINT8 EthCSCupport);
> +static void EThCSGetPktInfo(struct bcm_mini_adapter *Adapter,
> +       PVOID pvEthPayload, struct bcm_eth_packet_info *pstEthCsPktInfo);
> +
> +static bool EThCSClassifyPkt(struct bcm_mini_adapter *Adapter,
> +       struct sk_buff *skb, struct bcm_eth_packet_info *pstEthCsPktInfo,
> +       struct bcm_classifier_rule *pstClassifierRule, B_UINT8 EthCSCupport);
>
>  static USHORT  IpVersion4(struct bcm_mini_adapter *Adapter, struct iphdr
> *iphd,
> -                          struct bcm_classifier_rule *pstClassifierRule);
> +       struct bcm_classifier_rule *pstClassifierRule);

What happened to the tabs?

And why modify this last line, what was wrong with it?

thanks,

greg k-h