On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 12:33 PM Dan Carpenter <dan.carpen...@oracle.com> wrote:

> It's good that you're reviewing code...

Right now watching the patches flow feels like I'm just shadowing.
Later, when I get the hang of it, I might try providing something on
my own. I'll just watch things from a distance for the time being
perhaps making questions here or there (like I just did).

Just in case, my main point was to use a min() (or MIN? whatever way
it's provided in the standard) to have only two conditions instead of
three... .to keep them on separate lines, it could be done like this:

    if (sec_len > 0 &&
        sec_len <= min(len, 32)) {

_but_ I understand if you would rather keep the 3 conditions.

Thanks for your comment.