--
Dear Sir/ Ma

I have a client with Assets in excess of $20B.

He is ready to provide up to $2B plus or minus for project funding on loan
basis to any interested Party whose project must not be sited in prohibited
Countries and prohibited businesses. Only willing and able to provide the
facility for anyone on a loan basis.

Interested parties will be provided with the details upon a favorable
response.

Please contact me for further details.

N.B We do not sponsor projects or enter into partnership, we only fund
projects solemnly through loan system operatives. Therefore contact me if
you need loan from us, we are capable of giving you a loan up to $500M for
your project.

With best regards,
Hyung Lee