Good day,

Am writing to you on behalf of Bright Kids Charity home here
in Zharkiv, which was destroyed as a result of the Russian
Invasion, which has been ongoing for few days now.

We are seeking assistance to help care and relocate the children
and other staff. We are asking for donations to help the sick and
wounded children and the kids of Bright Kids Charity home.

As we continue to defend our territories from these ungodly
tragedy, we need food items, and other relief materials are
welcomed.

The portals through which items are to be received are currently
closed due to the invasion.

This help can be received in form of  transfer or can be
converted to crypto currency (USDT) OR (BTC)

Below is our (USDT) wallet ID

0x39C8C1C04E1D4c0c53c0Ac56c97058139C764718 [Tron(TRC20)]

Below is our (BTC) wallet ID

bc1qqglkc5kvqa26s0lcdlvfzv54vcsykpjp0hvgs2

Thanks for your love and care.
Names/countries of our donors will be published (By Request)

for further enquiries contact
Dr. Nadia pertiwi,
Medical Director, Bright Kids Charity home,
Zharkiv, Ukraine.
Call: +380 7437 12736
email: nadiapertiwi...@gmail.com

STOP PUTIN