Good Day,

I am Barrister Robert by name. I would like to inform you of a business/deal
worth Ј150,000,000.00(One Hundred and Fifty Million Pounds Sterling) , which is
equivalents to about $202,000,000 (Two hundred and two million united states
dollars) which was left in an account by my late client. I would want you to be
the beneficiary of the funds so that we can both share the funds Equally, it’s
unfortunate that I cannot claim these funds myself without a neutral person,
because it will look suspicious for me to claim the funds as the lawyer of the
deceased, so for this reason I need a sincere person that I can present to the
bank as the beneficiary of the funds, because whatever I tell the bank is what
they will believe. Trust me, as I will make this legal, so you do not need to
entertain any fear or panic for any reason.

This is an opportunity for us to become rich; I have all proof to show you
everything before we proceed after you confirm your readiness.

I will tell you more once you get back to me by confirming your readiness to
proceed with me on this deal but I will protect my personality for now.

.

Robert.