I am Wally Adeyemo, Deputy Secretary of the Treasury. Further details about me
can be found on the official treasury website or via the link below;

https://home.treasury.gov/about/general-information/officials/Wally-Adeyemo

We understand that the COVID-19 public health crisis and resulting economic
crisis have created a variety of challenges for individuals, small, micro and
solo businesses around the world amidst the new variant. The Treasury
Department is providing critical assistance to selected individuals across the
globe, facilitating the urgent deployment of capital and support to help
individuals and small businesses not just persevere, but recover on solid
footing in these difficult times.

The US Treasury have directed the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to expedite
the payment of all outstanding compensation/inheritance/pandemic relief funds
owed to individuals and small businesses from previous years and be sure that
all funds are paid to befitting beneficiaries this fiscal year 2022.

As a result of this development, you have been selected alongside a few other
beneficiaries to receive a payment of $1,250,000 (One Million Two Hundred and
Fifty Thousand Dollars only).

In lieu of this, you are required to furnish me with your personal details as
requested below to enable us process your payment;

(1) Full Names:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Date of Birth:
(4) Phone/Cell Number:
(5) Occupation:

More so, it's my concern to demand your ultimate honesty and cooperation to
enable us expedite this transaction. It is guaranteed that this process would
be executed under a legitimate arrangement that would legally protect you from
any breach of Law.

Get back to me as soon as you can.