good morning

Dear Friend

Please

 my name is Mr. Omar Arouna from Burkina Faso and I
work with United bank for Africa (UBA) as acting head of finance. I
contacted you in good faith and I am optimistic that the success of
this transaction will go a long way to uplift our financial status in
no distant time.

However, one of our deceased customers from Malaysia abandoned the sum
of $11.9 million in our bank since 2013, and according to the financial
act my government has every right to confiscate funds in unclaimed
bank account/unattended after 8 years, it’s in this regard that I want
to commission this fund to you so that you will stand as associate to
the deceased customer and claim this fund from my bank after which we
will share it at the ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.Please

you on how to apply to my bank for the transfer of this fund
into your personal bank account. I hope to hear from you soon.

(1) Your Full Name,

(2) Sex and Age:

(3) Country of origin:

(4) Residential address: