--
Dear Sir/ Madam

My name is James Donald  I am  from Burkina Faso a  minister here  is
interested to invest in your country , he confide on me to look for
trust worthy  person  who is capable to partner with him to realize
his investment  plan with  (  USD. $35.5 Million  )

He has an investment interest in Mining, Exotic Properties for
Commercial/Residential and Development Properties, Hotels and any
other viable investment opportunities in your country based on your
recommendation, will be highly welcomed.

Please if you are willing Kindly Reply to me In  my Confidential
Email Address  ( jamesdonalda...@gmail.com ) For The Confidentiality
Of This  Proposal.I will Give You The Complete Details How We Shall
Proceed.

1.Full name:
2.Country:
3.Private cell phone:
4.Occupation:
5. Age

Your co-operation is highly needed to achieve this investment project.

 I wait for your prompt response.

May Almighty God Bless You!
Thanks  and  best  regards,
Mr.James Donald