Publish with Us: Applied Sciences - Open Access, Swiftly visible and highly
accessible

Submit Your Article To Applied Sciences (IF 2.7) Email:
scie...@mdpipublication.com

Applied Sciences is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal on all
aspects of applied natural sciences published semimonthly online by MDPI.

High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), Inspec, CAPlus /
SciFinder, and other databases.

Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Engineering, Multidisciplinary) / CiteScore - Q1
(General Engineering)

Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is
provided to authors approximately 16.9 days after submission; acceptance to
publication is undertaken in 2.6 days (median values for papers published in
this journal in the second half of 2024).

Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review
reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next
publication in any Mdpipubl journal, in appreciation of the work done.

Expert peer review
Partnering with our extensive network of expert peer reviewers, our editorial
team provides rigorous, objective and constructive peer review, and will
support you throughout the publication process. Applied Sciences is led by the
same ethical and editorial policy guidelines as other Portfolio journals to
ensure that all the research we publish is scientifically robust, original, and
of the highest quality.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your
submission.

Regards,

Editor,
Akhtar Kalam, Ph.D.