Sorry for the amount of patches given I was told to be a little
conservative with my patches. I grouped the camel cases together
based on which struct or void they come from to make it easier.
The first seven are patches for parser.h and the last eight are
for parser.c, but they will still affect other files

Jeffrey (15):
  staging: unisys: PARSER_CONTEXT_Tag camel case
  staging: unisys: parser_init & parser_init_byteStream camel case
  staging: unisys: parser_init_byteStream camel case
  staging: unisys: parser_simpleString_get camel case
  staging: unisys: parser_byteStream_get camel case
  staging: unisys: PARSER_CONTEXT typedef
  staging: unisys: PARSER_WHICH_STRING typedef
  staging: unisys: spaces after casts parser.c
  staging: unisys: Logical continuation parser.c
  staging: unisys: braces parser.c camel case
  staging: unisys: Controlvm_payload_bytes_buffered camel case
  staging: unisys: parser_init_guts camel cases
  staging: unisys: parser_init camel cases parser.c
  staging: unisys: parser_init_bytestream camel cases parser.c
  staging: unisys: parser_param_start camel cases

 drivers/staging/unisys/visorchipset/parser.c       |  117 ++++++++++----------
 drivers/staging/unisys/visorchipset/parser.h       |   29 +++---
 .../unisys/visorchipset/visorchipset_main.c        |   12 +-