On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 02:33:51PM +0800, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 11:58:18AM +0530, Sudip Mukherjee wrote:
>
> Ok, that makes sense, I was thinking this was a "new" driver, instead of
> a vendor driver crud.
Hi Greg,
The SM750 driver is almost ready for staging, it now compiles without any error
with today's linux-next and is working properly , ok,  there are lots of
warning when compiling and checkpatch will give lots of complaints.
But in total it is creating 34 files and the size of the patch is 360K. So
should i send it with mail, just the way we send other patches or should i send
you a git pull request?

regards
sudip