Dear Rightful Owner of this e-mail address,

 I was directed by the Managing Director/Chairman of the Board of International
Monetary Fund to inform you that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has come
across a large sum of money floating around in your name, following the
International Monetary policy, release of the fund has been ordered to be
suspended until I hear from you to confirm the information to which they want
to release the money to be really your own or if they are trying to divert
funds for their own personal use (corruption) which brings about the long
delay.

 For this reason, you are requested through this correspondence to reply to
this letter and confirm you are alive and aware of movement of the fund and
confirm the information that the funds are directed to be yours, so that we can
Authorize and support release of the funds to you through only legal source as
originally approved.

 Finally, in any case, please respond as soon as possible to assist us expand
our findings before I submit my report as fact.

 Best Regard,

 Mr. Becker Johnson,
 Director, Monitoring Unit,
 International Monetary Fund, (IMF)
 700 19th Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20431,,
 U.S.A

---