In addition to a bug fix and some improvements to the way we distribute channel
load amongst available CPUs, this patch set also includes an implementation of
a clocksource based on the TSC page that Hyper-V supports.

In this version, I have addressed comments from Dexuan Cui.

Christopher Oo (1):
  Drivers: hv_vmbus: Fix signal to host condition

Dexuan Cui (1):
  Drivers: hv: vmbus: Further improve CPU affiliation logic

K. Y. Srinivasan (2):
  Drivers: hv: vmbus: Improve the CPU affiliation for channels
  Drivers: hv: vmbus: Implement a clocksource based on the TSC page

Viresh Kumar (1):
  drivers/hv: Migrate to new 'set-state' interface

 arch/x86/include/uapi/asm/hyperv.h |    2 +
 drivers/hv/channel_mgmt.c          |   29 ++++++--
 drivers/hv/hyperv_vmbus.h          |   14 ++++
 drivers/hv/ring_buffer.c           |   14 +---

1.7.4.1