On 2015년 10월 23일 15:57, Dan Carpenter wrote:
On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 02:28:21PM +0900, Glen Lee wrote:
This patch add new argument wilc to wilc_handle_isr and pass wilc to
the function.
It's not important enough to redo the patch but why are we sometimes
using "wl" and sometimes "wilc"?

We have wl_xxx_xxx as naming conventions for the function prefix to represent
that
they are owned in the wireless link controller because the driver will support
other line-ups as well as wilc1000, so we will remove wilc1000 prefix and
are changing them. In addition, the function parameter names will be wilc
for the variable of struct wilc.

The "wl" is local variable naming as well.
Do you point out "struct wilc *wilc" in the structure wilc_sdio?

Thanks for your review always.
Tony.

regards,
dan carpenter