My Dear Friend,

I am  contacting you to partner with you and this is real ok, it’s my desire to
strategically collaborate with your firm regarding investment arrangement in
your country.

Basically, I was forced out of my country due to political reasons and
presently ran to another ountry for a political assylum.  I have decided and
agreed to expand investment overseas. Consequently, I ask for your cooperation
in this business proposal of mutual trust and benefit.

I am considering a short-term investment of 35 million U.S dollars, this fund
is not an illicit fund but originated from my hard work during my political
career and my desire is to invest in the operational exigency of the emerging
market in your country or in your company and I will want to leverage on your
expertise, you will therefore be the head of the new established and integrated
structure of the investment in your country.  if you don't wish for any
investment cooperation however, you can help me move the fund on a fair
percentage or agreement.
I will welcome your advice in the area of investment you may consider better
since you are on ground; Joint Venture Project maybe ideal.  I am counting on
your ability and your good-will.

Indeed i will appreciate your understanding as regards this development.
Please, do not fail to enclose your direct telephone number so as to speak with
you directly.

Regards,
Mr Jeffrey Carney

---