Hello Dear,

Greetings and hope this email finds you well?

I am Dr. Wilfred Kabore, the  chief Medical consultant at a reputable clinic
here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and I have a Patient who hails from the
Republic of Philippines but unfortunately is in coma right now due to
complications from a Cancer disease and she has the sum of $4.7 Million United
States (Four Million seven Hundred Thousand) Dollars she wants me to guide you
on, so that her Bank can transfer it to you for charity purposes.

Please, I will like you to contact me for further details as this is a very
sensitive issue that needs urgent attention from you.

Best Regards,

Dr. Wilfred Kabore on behalf of
Mrs. Sismer Shirley Acojedo