Hello My Dear ,
I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your
assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological Daughter of Former
President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi.  Am a single Mother and a Widow
with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Eighteen Million Five Hundred Hundred Thousand
United State Dollar ($18.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment
Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested
in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we
can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you
base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to
enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi